Suitable for parties of up to 10 people this luxurious Villa is available to rent from €2,800.00 per week depending on season. However shorter stays are also available. Contact us with your requirements and we will get back to you with our best deal.
Located along the lower lakeshore road of Laglio, this modern 4 bed villa for 10 provides an exclusive home-from-home setting, whatever the season!
Fully-equipped for lavish holiday stays, the villa offers Air-con, SAT TV, free Wi-Fi, a private outdoor Jacuzzi and a luxury outdoor plunge pool (fitted with a variable speed swim jet). A private garage is also on hand for added convenience.
The chic and inviting living space effortlessly lets you relax and entertain; with a sumptuous L-shaped sofa featuring alongside a sleek kitchen with breakfast bar and dining area for 10.
The flexible 3-storey villa retreat is ideal for accommodating in luxury, groups and grown-up families of 10. The versatile sleeping arrangements comprise a romantic loft-style Double bedroom with en-suite shower, 1 Double lake view bedroom with balcony and 2 Twin bedrooms (1 with lake view balcony, one ground floor twin guest suite).
Outside, the poolside dining area allows guests to dine ‘alfresco’, whilst enjoying the sun and partial lake views from the sheltered terrace.
The villa’s location offers close proximity to Laglio village centre (3 minutes’ drive away), whilst two lovely authentic Italian restaurants (within 50 metres of the front door) offer every excuse to wine and dine your holiday away! Some highly-recommended restaurants can also be savoured in nearby Brienno, Argegno and Cernobbio (all within 5-12 minutes’ drive away), so it truly offers a great location for foodie fans and wine buffs.
The picturesqe setting of Laglio also offers a lovely base from which to relax and explore; with bus and road links to the fashionable lake resort of Cernobbio (home to boutique gift shops, a Lido and Villa D’Este Golf Club & Hotel), the famous Central Lake tourist attractions (15-20 minutes’ away) and the cosmopolitan highlights and Milan transport links of Como (24 minutes’ away).
A host of leisure pursuits all await your enjoyment; from hiking, cycling, boat rental, kayak hire and water sports to seaplane trips, golf, tennis, lake swimming and Italian Alp Skiing.
The nearest airport Milan Malpensa, can be reached by car in just 46 minutes.
Open plan Living space
• A bright contemporary living space, furnished with a stylish L-shaped sofa
• Equipped with a wall mounted SAT TV
• Air conditioning
• Complemented by a log effect working fireplace and WI-FI access.
• Leads directly out to the exclusive private terrace
Open Plan Kitchen Diner
• A chic open plan kitchen with lake views and air-conditioning
• Equipped with all the must-have appliances including an oven, microwave, coffee machine, electric kettle and dishwasher
• Features a stylish breakfast bar for 4 and a formal contemporary dining area for 10
• Outside, the private partial-lake view terrace offers a BBQ and relaxed alfresco dining area
• A ground floor Twin bedroom
• Furnished 2 single beds and a wardrobe
• Please note there is no Air-con but an electric fan is provided
• A stylish double aspect lake view bedroom
• Furnished with a Double bed, flat screen SAT TV and a wardrobe
• Features a pretty balcony and Air-con
• A Twin lake view bedroom
• Furnished with 2 single beds, a SAT TV and wardrobe
• Offers balcony access and Air-con
• A romantic loft-style Suite featuring a beamed ceiling and Velux windows
• Benefits from a Double bed and lots of storage
• Complemented by a luxury en-suite shower room
• Features Air-con and a SAT TV
A Double sofa bed also features to the ground floor living room (no Air-con). Free standing electric fans though are provided throughout the building. Upon request, single adult camp beds and infant cots can also be provided (for an extra cost).
The exclusive villa interior extends to the 3 contemporary-style bathrooms. All oozing a touch of spa-quality serenity, each high-quality bathroom lets you replenish the senses and unwind.
The villa offers 1 shared family bathroom with a bath tub, separate walk-in shower, wash basin, WC and bidet to the 3rd floor, whilst a 2nd shared family bathroom with walk-in shower, wash basin, WC and bidet can be found on the lower floor. A luxury en-suite with shower, wash basin WC and bidet can be found in the loft-style Double bedroom.
• Air-conditioning to ALL upper floors (not ground floor)
• Central heating throughout, whilst a contemporary gas log effect fireplace features to the living room
• Free Wi-Fi throughout Villa
• Free standing electric fans are provided throughout the villa
• Hairdryers, automatic washing machine, tumble dryer and ironing facilities are provided
• Private terrace features a unheated private swimming pool with variable speed swim jet featuring multi-coloured mood lighting and a separate stand-alone Jacuzzi
• In all 48 steps feature within the 3-storey villa
• Inside the holiday home 16 steps lead up to the 1st floor and a further 16 steps lead up to the 2nd floor
• Please note that although the villa is located on the lower lake road it is very quiet and peaceful, particularly at night
Accessed from the First floor living room, the luxury private terrace invites guests to kick back and entertain.
A fabulous Jacuzzi with multi-coloured mood lighting, a 2.5 m x 3.5 m, 1m deep plunge swimming pool (with variable speed swim jet) complete with multi coloured LED mood lighting. 8 sun loungers enables guests to unwind in style, whilst the BBQ with alfresco dining area for 6 lets guests savour memorable dinner parties together, with the romantic backdrop of the lake and surrounding mountains creating a stunning accompaniment to memorable holiday gatherings. A parasol is also provided for welcome shade.
To the left hand side of the main front door can be found a private garage with electric remotely operated door. It is large enough to accommodate a large car or a 9 seater van, should guests wish to bring one. Also across the road along the lake shore there is free parking.
Situated close to the Hotel Plinio au Lac along the quiet yet convenient lower lakefront road in Laglio, the villa leads in no time to a selection of authentic village amenities (a 10 minutes’ stroll away). For foodie fans, two charming local Italian restaurants are also within easy reach (located under 50 metres away from the property). The peaceful and idyllic lakeside location offers a lovely setting for soaking up the beauty of the lake, as well as for reaching the hustle and bustle of Como city and the nearby western shore highlights.
The famous holiday haunt of George Clooney and other A-list Hollywood stars, the pretty unspoilt village of Laglio offers an attractive lakeside setting along the south western shore of Lake Como. Neighbouring the equally smart villages of Carate Urio and Cernobbio, the picturesque setting offers an exclusive feeling of timeless serenity, Italian decadence and classic holiday romance, away from the touristic Central Lake crowds.
Just 12 minutes’ drive away, guests can enjoy the exclusive Lido and plethora of restaurants, cafes, boutique gift shops and family-friendly facilities on offer in fashionable Cernobbio. The resort town is also home to the famous Villa D’Este Hotel & Golf Club, and the elegant Villa Erba conference centre and society venue.
Approximately 20 minutes’ drive north of Laglio, the famous Central Lake attractions of L’ Isola Comacina, Villa Balbianello and Villa Carlotta can all be explored, whilst the Central Lake ferry service from Cadenabbia invites you to discover the visitor attractions in the famous resorts of Varenna and Bellagio.
Just 24 minutes’ drive / bus ride away from Laglio is the vibrant lake capital of Como with its tourist attractions, high-street shops and buzzing nightlife. Venturing further out from Como a 40 minute train journey or a short motorway drive will take you to Milan one of the worlds leading destinations for Fashion, Food and some of Italy's most Iconic tourist attractions.
The surrounding area boasts plenty of leisure activities and experiences to try; from boat and kayak rental to water sports, sea plane trips, tennis, golf, hiking, cycling, cookery lessons, wine tasting, extreme outdoor sports and even Italian Alpine skiing.
Ideally-placed for accessible year-round Lake Como holidays, Laglio is just 46 minutes’ drive away from Milan Malpensa Airport.
A host of extra concierge services can also be requested - to help maximise your stay in Villa Lucia Laglio.
Now booking for 2020.
Villa Lucia - Laglio - Lake Como - Italy